A Comprehensive Guide on 3D and 4D Ultrasound
The most exciting part of a pregnancy journey is having a 3d or 4d Ultrasound scan. No words could ever describe the joy of the parents seeing their baby’s face for the first time. Earlier, parents had to wait nine months for this magical moment. But now, things are different and much better with the best 3d and 4d Ultrasounds near you.
The unique and incredible ultrasound studios offer remarkable images of your baby growing inside the mother’s belly. Moreover, this way, parents can experience the excitement of seeing detailed and clear pictures of the baby throughout the journey!
Reasons to get a 3D and 4D Ultrasound
If you are wondering about getting 3d and 4d ultrasound pictures for your pregnancy, we bring you the following reasons to get one. Let’s get started.
1. It will Reduce Emotional Stress on the Mother.
Apart from the excitement and joy of being pregnant, carrying a baby can be stressful enough. Thus, seeing the baby moving inside the belly can be stress-relieving for the mothers. You can look for the best 3d and 4d Ultrasounds near you to experience a comfortable and peaceful ultrasound session.
2. It gives you a Detailed and Clear Image of your Baby.
The highest standards of ultrasound facilities give detailed and precise insight into the belly. You can see your baby’s cute little face, fingers, hands, and feet. While with the help of 4d Ultrasound, the effects are much better and clear. Also, a 4d Ultrasound can be your little one’s first-ever video, where you can see the baby moving inside the mother’s womb.
3. You can know your baby’s Gender.
With an early Ultrasound nearby, you can get to know the gender of your baby very soon. There are two famous gender reveal sessions; an ultrasound scan and a blood test. For a scan, the expecting mommy should be at least 14 weeks into pregnancy.
At the same time, the blood test is much sooner during the seven to eight months of pregnancy. The gender reveals sessions allow the expecting parents to prepare themselves to bond with their baby.
4. You can listen to your baby’s heartbeat.
With a 3D 4D ultrasound, you can hear the baby’s heartbeat. And ultimately, you will feel closer to your baby even before the delivery. Getting an early Ultrasound near you will allow you to enjoy an entirely different experience with your loved ones.
The large theatre-style rooms with a peaceful and comfortable environment will undoubtedly give you a unique opportunity to see your little one.
5. It can be a Valuable Keepsake for your little one.
Do you imagine your kids asking in the future to see if they were in your stomach? And you have a clear answer Yes! Look at your 3d ultrasound pictures and 4d ultrasound first-ever short clips here. They would jump in joy.
Even after years, the photos and the videos would amaze them and you. Every time you look down on your baby’s valuable keepsake, it will give you immense happiness once they are grown.
Things to keep in mind before booking your Ultrasound Session
Many factors can somehow affect your 3d or 4d Ultrasound. So, while looking for the 3d Ultrasound locations nearby, it is better to consider a few basic points before you book a session. Take a look at them.
1. Whether you are going for an ultrasound scan or a blood test to know your baby’s gender, make sure you have it done by a licensed phlebotomist.
2. The most important thing that matters the most for getting an Ultrasound is to know when to have it. If you are getting a gender blood test, ensure you are seven to eight weeks into pregnancy. However, for an ultrasound scan, you must be 14 weeks pregnant.
3. Drink plenty of water. This is a key factor in determining the quality and clarity of pictures you will receive.
4. Try to eat something light and healthy like sandwiches and salads to keep the baby active.
5. Drinking fresh fruit juice can also be a good option before your appointment.
6. Lastly, wear loose clothes that you are comfortable with during your Ultrasound.
The Bottom Line
Look for the best 3d Ultrasound locations nearby, and book your session to meet your baby today! You won’t be disappointed with the magical experience, and it will be worth seeing your little one on the screen.