Most football fans consider Cristiano Ronaldo to be the greatest player to have ever played the game. His performances over the past decade only confirm this belief. After Ronaldo graduated from the Madeira youth program, Sir Alex Ferguson, Sporting CP’s legendary manager, saw him as a promising winger.
Cristiano Ronaldo was a Manchester United winger who had little vision and speed. He became a skilled player who could attack situations with his unmatched skill in six years. He was the world’s most valuable player and won numerous trophies with Manchester United and Portugal before moving to Real Madrid. His goalscoring record helped Real Madrid win many trophies.
Cristiano Ronaldo Wiki/Bio
|Name of your birth||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Nick Name(s).||* Ronnie
* C. Ronaldo
* The Sultan of The Stepover
* Rocket Ronaldo
|Age||37 Years (as of 2022)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Birthplace||Funchal, Madeira (Portugal)|
|Date of birth||5 February 1985|
|Home Town||Funchal, Madeira (Portugal)|
|Hobbies||Music and Exercise|
|Professional Debut||20 August, 2003, against Kazakhstan|
|Coach/Mentor||* Laszlo Boloni
* Leonel Pontes
* Alex Ferguson
* Rene Meulensteen
|Recordings||* Sir Matt Busby Player Award of the Year 2003-2004
* 2007-2008: Awarded with FIFA Ballon d’Or.
* 2008: World Soccer Player of the Year.
* 2010-2011: European Golden Shoe.
* In 2012-2013, Cristiano Ronaldo became Liga de Futbol Professional Most Valuable Player.
* He was awarded the La Liga Best Individual Goal, La Liga Best Forward and UEFA Best Player awards in 2013-1014.
|Career Turning Point||He scored four goals against Arsenal in the FA Cup Final 2004-2005 while playing for Manchester United.|
|Name of Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro|
|Father’s name||Jose Dinis Aveiro|
|Sister||* Katia Aveiro
* Elma Aveiro
|Affairs/Girlfriends||* Jordana Jardel, Brazilian Model (2003)
* Marche Romero, Model (2005-2006)
* Mia Judaken , Model (2006)
* Gemma Atkinson Actress (2007)
* Nereida Gallardo, Model (2008)
* Olivia Saunders, Actress (2009)
* Raffaella Fico, Showgirl (2009)
* Paris Hilton, Actress (2009)
* Kim Kardashian West, TV Personality (2010)
* Irina Shayk, Model (2010-2015)
* Rita Pereira (Actress 2012)
* Andressa Urach, Model (2013)
* Daniella Chavez, Model (2014)
* Lucia Villalon, TV Reporter (2015)
* Alessia Tedeschi, Model (2015)
* Alesia Riabenkova, Model (2015)
* Maja Darving , Model (2015)
* Paula Suarez, Model (2016)
Marital Status, Wife, and Children
|Children||Daughters- * Alana Martina Dos Santos Aveiro
* Eva Maria Dos Santos
Sons- * Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.
* Mateo Ronaldo
|School||We Didn’t Attend|
|College/University||We Didn’t Attend|
|Profession||Portuguese Professional Footballer|
|Brands Endorsed||* Coca-Cola
* Fireworks are free
* Pestana CR7 Lifestyle Hotels
* Herbalife Nutrition
* Tag Heuer
* CR7 Fitness
|Career Managers||* Fernando Santos / Portugal (2014 – Present)
* Zinedine Zidane/ Real Madrid (2016-2018)
* Jose Mourinho / Real Madrid (2010 – 2013)
* Carlo Ancelotti / Real Madrid (2013 – 2015)
* Sir Alex Ferguson/Manchester United (2003-2009)
Measurements of Height, Weight, and Figurine
|Height (Approx.||in centimeters- 185 cm
In meters – 1.85m
In Feet Inches – 6′ 1″
|Weight (Approx.||83 Kg|
|Chest Size||42 in /109 cm|
|Size of the Biceps||14 in. / 36 cm|
|Waist Size||32 in. / 84 cm|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Portuguese|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Dress Size||Not available|
|Size of your Shoe||9 (US)|
|Favorite footballer||Mario Jardel, Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima|
|Favorite Actors||Luis Figo|
|Favorite Movie||The Sixth Sense|
|Favourite Food||Bacalhau a Braz
|Controversies||* Ronaldo was expelled from matches for making a “one-finger gesture” in his third season in England.
* He was charged with raping a woman at a Central London hotel in October 2005 and was later arrested.
* He claims he doesn’t drink alcohol but he was charged with heavy drinking at a nightclub in 2008
* It became controversial in 2010 when he did not reveal the identity of his mother.
* He was criticised for celebrating his 30th birthday after the team lost.
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. He was born to Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro and Jose Dinis Aveiro. His father, President Ronald Reagan, was his favorite actor. He is the youngest of the siblings, with Hugo as his older brother and Elma and Liliana Catia as older sisters.
Ronaldo was raised in a tiny, tin-roofed house that overlooked the ocean. Ronaldo admitted to being poor and shared a room with his siblings. His father was a gardener, and he had other jobs. Ronaldo’s mother was a cook and a cleaner to help him maintain some financial stability. His father was also an equipment manager at Andorinha, an amateur football team. Ronaldo was introduced there to football at the tender age of ten.
Cristiano Ronaldo played for Nacional for two years. He was 12 years old when he joined Sporting Clube de Portugal for a three-day trial. They liked him so much that he signed him for a PS1,500 fee. He moved to Alcochete near Lisbon and joined the football academy. At fourteen, he was kicked out of school for disregarding a teacher.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth 2021 $450 million
|Net Worth Estimated in 2022 (Approx.||$450 Million|
|Net Worth Estimated in 2021 (Approx.||$400 Million|
|Annual Salary||$60 Million|
|Income Source||Portuguese Professional Footballer and Brand Endorsements|
|Cars Collection||* Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sport Coupe 2004* Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI 2004
* BMW M6 2006
* Bentley Continental GTC 2007
* 2007 Porsche Cayenne
* Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 2008
* Audi Q7 de 2008
* Ferrari F430 de 2008
* Bentley Continental GT Speed de 2009
* Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet de 2009
* Aston Martin DB9
* Koenigsegg CCX 11, 2009
* Audi R8 2009, Audi RS6, Audi RS6 Avant
* Maserati GranCabrio 2011
* Bugatti Veyron
* Ferrari 599 GTO 2011,
* Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
* Rolls Royce
* Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo Endorsement Deals:
He also earns $40 million from endorsements. According to reports, Cristiano signed an $1 billion “lifetime” agreement with Nike in November. Although the details of the deal are not known, it is believed that a $100 million signing bonus was included.
Some of the companies that have been endorsed include Nike sneakers, Sacoor Brothers suits and Monster headphones. Tag Heuer watches, Toyota. Samsung. Herbalife. Armani. PokerStars. Castrol.
Cristiano Rojo House and Cars
His luxury home in La Finca de Pozuelo De Alarcon, 10km from Madrid, cost him millions.
The football player’s property covers 798 square metres and is one-story. There are eight bathrooms and a child’s room inside.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was a member of the Sporting under-16, under-17 and under-18 teams. He also represented the B-team at Sporting before he graduated to the senior team. He scored two goals in his league debut to announce his arrival at the big stage. Sporting CP’s achievements made him a target of some of England’s most important clubs, such as Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.
- In 2003, a professional football match was held between Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United). After Sir Alex Ferguson impressed by his performance, he was recruited to the English club.
- Ronaldo scored three league goals during his first season with United. He also scored a goal in FA Cup final. This helped the club win. Ronaldo’s two goals for Manchester United helped Portugal finish second at the European Championships.
- During his six-year stint with Manchester United, he won three consecutive league titles and the Champions League. Ronaldo is a world-class player with 84 goals in 196 matches.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was a key player in Portugal’s 2006 World Cup victory. He scored one goal.
- In 2005, he was elected captain of the national team. However, he managed to score only one goal when his team was eliminated from the European Championships.
- Real Madrid purchased Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United’s star footballer, in 2009 for PS80 million. This made him the most expensive player in the world. In his debut season, the forward scored 33 goals. He broke the league record with 40 goals for Real Madrid and helped the team win Copa del Rey the next season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese soccer player, led the team to South Africa’s 2010 FIFA World Cup. However, he only scored once in a low scoring tournament when Portugal lost to Spain in round 16.
- Spain lost to Portugal in a penalty shootout at 2012 European Championships. He was an inspiration to the team in 2012 when he scored three goals during the semifinal.
- Real Madrid won the Spanish title in 2012, Cristiano Ronaldo’s first league title. Real Madrid won the title with 100 points thanks to his 60 goals in all competitions. He scored 55 goals in all competitions the next season.
- Ronaldo was the leader of Real Madrid’s 10th UEFA Champions League title in 2013-2014, scoring 51 goals. Ronaldo scored 17 goals in a Champions League season. He has scored 89 goals in the tournament.
- Ronaldo’s disappointing performance at the 2014 World Cup was capped by only one goal for Portugal. He currently holds the record for scoring more than 50 goals for Portugal.
- Ronaldo scored 61 goals during the Spanish league’s first season. He was the fastest player to score 200 goals in that league. After 178 games, he reached his goal.
- He led Portugal to the Euro Cup win in 2016. After being taken off the field, he was badly injured in the final against France.
- Portugal won the match. Ronaldo won the Silver Boot for having the second-best average number of goals in the tournament.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat trick in the 2018 World Cup, making it his oldest World Cup match. He scored three goals against Spain. The Portuguese were eliminated from the tournament by Uruguayan victory 2-1.
Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo a smoker? : Not at all
- Does Cristiano Ronaldo drink alcohol? No
- Reagan was named after Ronald Reagan by his father as a child. Reagan was a fan of the actor.
- Ronaldo shared a room with his siblings as a child, revealing this in an interview.
- He had always wanted to be a semi-professional footballer since he was 14. His mother encouraged him towards this goal.
- After throwing a chair at his teacher, he was expelled from school.
- As a child, Ronaldo had racing heart (a condition that causes an increased heart beat).
- Manchester United’s first ever Portuguese player was signed during 2003-2004.
- He was the most expensive ever player in English soccer history because of the transfer fee he paid Manchester United (12.24million euros).
- Manchester United gave him the number 7, previously worn by George Best and Beckham, Cantona, Beckham, and Best.
- Cristiano Ronaldo called Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo’s manager in England, his “father” in sports.
- Manchester United’s first goal was scored by Cristiano Ronaldo from a free kick.
- Ronaldo scored his first hat trick in Manchester United’s history against Newcastle United on 12 January 2008.
He was unable to work for 10 weeks due to an ankle injury sustained during surgery.
- He said that the 40-yard goal against Porto was his best goal.
- He scored his last goal for Manchester United in May 2009 with a free kick.
- Ronaldo signed for Real Madrid in 2009 for a world record fee of 80 millions euros.
- He is a well-deservedly considered a top player.
- Cristiano Ronaldo won four European Golden Shoes.
- He scored his first goal for his country at Euro 2004.
- The player had announced his pregnancy on July 3, 2010, but has not revealed the name or mother of his child.
- Despite the fact that he gives blood regularly, his blood donation campaign doesn’t interfere with his tattoo campaign.
- Moments is his autobiography, which he published December 2007.
- In August 2020, he will be the owner of Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the most expensive car worldwide. There are only 10 Bugattis left, and La Voiture Noire (or Centodieci) is worth approximately 8.5 million Euros (roughly Rs. 75 crores).
- This event occurred as Coca-Cola’s share prices dropped by $ 4bn at Ronaldo’s press conference during the European Championship 2021.
How many wives has Ronaldo had?
Ronaldo, despite never having been married, is the father to four children. Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. was his first child. He was born in the United States on June 17, 2010. We don’t know much about Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.’s mom.
Who’s Ronaldo’s love?
Meet Georgina Rodriguez, the hot and beautiful girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal’s footballer. Ronaldo, his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and mother to his 3-year-old daughter Alana, lives a lavish life away from football.
Kendall Jenner is dating Ronaldo?
Kendall Jenner admitted that she would be open to a date with Cristiano Rojo in the wake her interest from the Real Madrid star. According to reports, the model told a friend she was flattered that the Portuguese footballer liked one of her Instagram photos.
Is Ronaldo more than Messi?
Ronaldo’s international success places him at a higher level that Messi. Pele was a legend for his three World Cup trophies. Diego Maradona won it for Argentina, so he is now a better player than Messi. Only a win at the 2022 World Cup Qatar could change this.