MS Dhoni Age film, wife net worth, family Biography, hairstyle. Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian Cricketer. Under his captaincy, India won the T20 World Cup 2007 World Cup 2011, and Champions Trophy 2013. He is the person that made India proud by winning several awards. He also goes by the names MSD MS, Captain Cool and Mahi. He is thought to be the greatest captain to have played in Indian Cricket. On the 15th of August, 2020, he announced his retirement in international cricket.
MS Dhoni ( Mahendra Singh Dhoni) Biography
Mahendra Singh Dhoni was born into an upper-middle class Rajput family on July 7, 1981 (Age 40 yearsold in 2021) in Ranchi, Jharkhand (Then in Bihar), India. He graduated from the DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi. To further his education, he attended an institution called St. Xavier College, Ranchi to earn an undergraduate degree, but did not graduate due to a number of issues. He began playing cricket in the early years of his life. He was a good player in school as well as college tournaments. He eventually became a regular at the local sta
MS Dhoni height Physical Appearance
- Height: 175 cm or 5′ 9”
- Weight: 75 Kg or 165 lbs
- Chest Size 42 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Biceps Size 14 inches
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
MS Dhoni Family
Parents and siblings The name of his father is Pan Singh, who is employed at MECON. His mothers has the name, Devki Devi. He is the youngest of three siblings within his extended family. There is a sibling who is named Jayanti Gupta. He is also the elder brother that is a politician who goes by the name of Narendra Singh Dhoni. His family members backed the sport of cricket, particularly his parents and sister.
MS Dhoni Wife & Children
Dhoni got married to Sakshi Singh Rawat (Sakshi Dhoni) on 4 July 2010, after having been dating her for a while. They have Ziva, their daughter.’
MS Dhoni Career
The journey to join being a part of the Indian cricket squad was difficult. In the past, he was the goalkeeper of an local Football team. The coach for cricket, KR Banerjee noticed him as he was goalkeeping, and suggested he attempt to become a wicketkeeper. He took part in numerous local events and was an international superstar. While he was performing good for Bihar from 1998, he wasn’t being considered for a spot with the Indian team. He relocated into West Bengal and got the job of ticket collector at the Kharagpur railway station. He continued his work for three years (2001through 2003). Finally, on the 23rd of December 2004 He took the One-Day International debut against Bangladesh at
Chittagong. In the same year, he was picked for the India A tour to Zimbabwe and Kenya in which he did superbly. His Test debut and T20 debuts during 2005 and in 2006. The year 2007 was the time he was given the as captain of the Indian team following the advice of Sachin Tendulkar. Since then he has taken his Indian Team to heights unlike never before. Under his captaincy India took home the T20 World Cup 2007, World Cup 2011, Champions Trophy 2013 and India was ranked as the world’s No. 1 Test team. They was there over the course of 18 months.
After having led CSK for 12 seasons, with four titles and five runners-up places, he resigned the CSK captaincy and chose Ravindra Jadeja to succeed him on March 20, 2022. In a statement issued on March 24, 2022 CSK stated that it would be
MS Dhoni Records
- Most centuries while playing at No.7 for ODIs.
- Sixes are the most popular position within cricket. International Cricket as a captain.
- The most stumpings of cricket. International Cricket.
- The highest scoring (183*) by cricketers who are wicket-keepers in ODIs.
- The majority of T20 International matches victories as captains
- The only skipper to achieve an ODI century batting at No.7.
- First Indian wicket-keeper batsman to reach more than 4,000 Test runs.
- Most impressive scores (224*) in Test Cricket by an Indian captain.
- The third skipper to have captained greater than 300 international games after Ricky Ponting (324) and Stephen Fleming (303).
- The only captain to have played in more than 50 games across all three formats.
- It was the first Indian captain in the history of the Series of Tests in New Zealand.
- The most stumpings for the Twenty20 internationals (33 stumpings during 91 games).
MS Dhoni Awards/Achievements
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (2007)
- Padma Shri (2009)
- Padma Bhushan (2018)
- MTV Youth Icon of the Year (2006)
- ICC ODI Player of the Year (2008, 2009)
- CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in Sports (2011)
- ICC Award for Spirit of Cricket (2011)
MS Dhoni Retirement
On the 15th of August, 2020 Dhoni posted on the Instagram page to declare his resignation from cricket international. Prior to that, he resigned from Test cricket following an unsuccessful Melbourne Test match that took place in the month of December on the Australia tour. During the tour, he was just one test loss away from equalizing the record for captain of the most beaten test matches in foreign countries.
MS Dhoni Favorites
- Cricketer(s): Batsmen: Sachin Tendulkar,Adam Gilchrist
- Bowlers: Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee
- Cricket Ground(s): Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne
- Food(s): Chicken Butter Masala, Chicken Tikka Pizza, Kebabs, Yellow Dal, Sonpapdi, Gulab Jamun, Rasgullas
- Football Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Tennis Player: Rafael Nadal
- Actor(s): Amitabh Bachchan, John Abraham
- Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Deepika Padukone
- Film(s): Agneepath, Sholay
- Musician: Kishore Kumar
- Colour(s): Blue and Black
- Destination(s): Sri Lanka, Goa
ms dhoni net worth
For the 2019 IPL season, Dhoni was sold for ₹15 Crore. His net worth is around $103 million
ms dhoni hairstyle