Sachin Tendulkar Biography: height, age, wife, net worth, Early Life, Cricket Journey,
Sachin Tendulkar Biography: height, age, wife, net worth, Early Life, Cricket Journey. Sachin Tendulkar is the only player to have scored one hundred international centuries, the first batsman to score a double century in an ODI, the only player to complete more than 30,000 runs in international cricket, and the holder of the record for the most number of runs in both Test and ODI.
He attended Mumbai’s Indian Education Society’s New English School and spent his early childhood in the “Sahitya Saha was Cooperative Housing Society” in Bandra (East). Sachin developed a deep interest in Lawn Tennis at a young age, and he started idolizing John McEnroe.
It was his brother, Ajit Tendulkar, who recognized his cricket talent and introduced him to the coach, Ramakant Achrekar at the Shivaji Park in Dadar, Bombay (now in Mumbai). Achrekar, after being impressed by Sachin, advised him to shift to Sharadashram Vidyamandir (English) High School in Dadar. While he was studying there, he stayed at his aunt’s place in Dadar as her home was nearer to the school. As he started playing cricket, he became the case of a child prodigy at his school. After completing his schooling, Tendulkar worked at an apparel manufacturing firm in order to support his cricket career
Sachin Tendulkar Physical Appearance
Height (approx. ): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Sachin Tendulkar Family, Caste & Wife
Tendulkar. He also has one elder half-sister, Savita Tendulkar. They are from his father’s first wife, who passed away. When Sachin was 17 years old, he met Anjali for the first time at the Mumbai Airport and it was love at first sight for both of them. The duo again met at a common friend’s place and got to know each other better. They dated for 5 years before getting married on 24 May 1995. Anjali Tendulkar is a Pediatrician. The couple has a son, Arjun Tendulkar, who is a cricketer. They also have a daughter, Sara Tendulkar.
Sachin Tendulkar Wife
r’s wife is a well-known persona, Anjali Tendulkar. Anjali is an obstetrician of profession. Born on the 10 the 10th October 1967, in Mumbai, Anjali is originated from a prosperous Gujrati family. She has a father named Anand Mehta is an Industrialist and her mother comes from an British family of British origin.
Real Name: Anjali MehtaDate of Birth: 10th November 1967
Anjali Tendulkar Age:
Birth Place: N/A
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Sachin Tendulkar Daughter
Sachin Tendulkar’s Daughter Sara Tendulkar is born on the 12th of October, 1997. Sara Tendulkar is the sole one daughter to Sachin Tendulkar as well as Anjali Tendulkar. She is a lot like her mother, and is frequently seen with Sachin Tendulkar at various events such as cricket matches, Bollywood events, etc.
She completed her education at Dhirubhai Ambani’s International School, in Mumbai and went on to complete her medical degree at University College London. Rumors have been floating around about her seeking a job in Bollywood. But, the 22-year-old has denied any such rumors and is focused mostly in her academics.
Sachin Tendulkar Son
Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar: When you have the honor of being the child of India’s most famous cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, you have high hopes are automatically inscribed into the minds of avid cricket enthusiasts. The hopes can benefit at times but , generally, they act as a stress situation on the mind of those at the receiving end.
- Full Name: Arjun Tendulkar
- Nickname: Arjun
- Profession: Indian Cricketer
- Role:Bowling Allrounder
- Style of bat Left-hand bat
- Bowling style Left-arm medium-fast
Sachin Tendulkar Major Records
- In 1998, Tendulkar made 1,894 ODI runs, which is a record for the highest ODI runs scored by any batsman in a calendar year.
- Most number of Test runs – 15,921
- Most number of ODI runs – 18,426
- Most numbers of Tests played – 200
- Most numbers of ODIs played – 463
- First batsman to score a double hundred in ODIs
- Only batsman to have scored 100 international centuries
- a Most number of Test centuries – 51
- Most number of ODI tons – 49
- Most ODI half-centuries – 96
- Most number of runs (2,278) in World Cup history
- Most World Cup appearances (6 editions)
- Most fifties in Tests – 68
- Fastest to 10,000 runs in Tests (195 innings – along with Brian Lara (WI) and Kumar Sangakkara (SL)
- Most runs in a single edition of the World Cup (673 runs in 2003)
- Most ODI hundreds in a calendar year (9 in 1998)
- The only person to achieve the rare ODI triple: 15000 run (18426) 100 wickets (154) and 100 captures (140)
- The most times to reach 1000 runs within an entire Calendar year is 7.
- Fours in 2016:
- Most runs scored in World Cups: 2278 runs with an average of 56.95 in 45 games.
- The most centuries during World Cups: 6 in 44 innings.
- Man of the Match titles in World Cups: 9
- The greatest number of Man of the Match titles in ODIs: 62
- Man of the Match titles across all formats In all formats: 76
- most Man of the Series titles in all formats 20
Sachin Tendulkar Career
Sachin started his cricket career in 1987 when he was picked to be a part of Bombay during the Ranji Trophy. He did not appear on the final eleven lists in one of the games and was often utilized as a substitute for playing fielding
His first international ODI appearance came in the month of December 1989 against Pakistan playing at Gujranwala. Sachin made a zero in his first game. He scored only 15 runs during his debut Test match, but was recognized for handling a number of bowls against his body during Pakistan. Pakistani attacking pace. In 1989, Tendulkar scored 50 for the first time in the second match in the Test against a gruelling bowling attack from Pakistan on the field at Faisalabad. It was a turning event for Tendulkar. Sachin made his Test debut with a century on August 14, 1990, against England in the Old Trafford Stadium in Manchester. The first century in ODI was achieved after he played 79 matches, where Sachin scored 110 runs against Australia in the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo in September 1994. Between 1993 and 2002 the average of Tendulkar’s Test was 62.30.
He was in 1990 when he landed his first commercial for an BandAid brand. By 1992, he had been signing a deal with Pepsi and was well on the way to become the first cricket millionaire.
When discussing the Test stats of Tendulkar In all his Tests, he never ran under 42 against any other team. The lowest of his averages was with Pakistan as well as South Africa which were 42.28 and 42.46 runs and 42.46 runs, respectively. In the 329 innings the player played in his Test career, over the 275 innings he batted at the No. 4 position. In the beginning, Tendulkar used to bat at the number 6 or 7. However, in the future, his spot changed when he scored score of 148 not out in a match against Australia during Sydney during 1992.
In 1988, during the Sharjah tournament, the player alone assisted India to reach the finals and played a major role in helping India take the title.
Sachin played the T20I debut on the 1st of December 2006, against South Africa in Johannesburg. The match was his sole T20I game he took part in throughout his career in Cricket. On February 24, 2010, as Tendulkar played against South Africa at Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh, he became the first cricketer in history to achieve the double century at an ODI.
He was a member of the Mumbai Indians Team at the IPL.
After playing for Mumbai in the domestic arena as well as India internationally for nearly twenty-four many years Sachin has announced that he will retire in One Day Internationals on 23 December 2012. Sachin played his final One Day International on March 18 against Pakistan in Dhaka. On the 10th of October, 2013 Sachin declared his resignation from any form of cricket following the two-test match with West Indies in November 2013.
He is co-owner of The Kochi ISL team in the Indian Super League Football League in India.
Sachin Tendulkar Awards, Honours & Achievements
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (1997-98)
- Padma Shri (1999)
- Maharashtra Bhushan Award (2001)
- Padma Vibhushan (2008)
- Bharat Ratna (2014)
Sachin Tendulkar Other Honours
- Wisden Cricketer of the Year (1997) Player of the Tournament in the 2003 Cricket World Cup (2003)
- It was the Indian Air Force made him an Honorary Group Captain (2010)
- BCCI The Cricketer of Year Award from BCCI (2011)
- Honorary Life Membership of Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) (2012)
- Indian Postal Service released a stamp featuring Tendulkar which makes Tendulkar the 2nd Indian post- Mother Teresa to have such stamp released during their time of existence (2013)
- Laureus Sporting Moment 2000-2020 award for the moment when he was lifted onto his shoulders by teammates following the team’s World Cup triumph at home in the year 2011.
- Laureus Academy members Boris Becker (L) and Steve Waugh (R) present the Laureus Best
Sachin Tendulkar Salary/Income & Net Worth
Sachin’s net worth is. 1110 crore (as in the year 2018). The amount he earns is approximately the sum of Rs. 80 crores per year (as in the year 2018).
- disneyplus.com login/begin disney plus movies
- JoinPD.com – Peardeck Login Full Guide Details 2022
- How to Unblocked Games 911?
- How to pinterest login.
- Bottled and Jarred Packaged Goods
- genyoutube download wallpaper and Youtube
- DGME Employee Login
- Canvas FISD Login
- Uinteract Missouri Unemployment Login Full Guide 2022
- Walmart GTA Portal Login